Each product has an individual delivery schedule set depending on it's status at time of order. It is important that you check the individual products carefully prior to ordering. Only products marked 'In Stock' will be dispatched in 24/48 hours, so please check product availability before order is placed.
Standard deliveries are
FREE for all purchases over £200
£9.95 on orders under £200
All prices on our website are shown exclusive of VAT.
Orders can be placed online or by email to email@example.com
Standard delivery includes England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. All postcodes not mentioned in Zones 2 and 3 below.
Delivery charges for zones / postcodes listed below may wary depend on product weight and size. Please enquiry before purchase.
Delivery Charges - Zone 2
Zone 2 includes Isle of Wight, Highlands and Islands of Scotland. Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-78, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO30-41, ZE.
Delivery Charges - Zone 3
Zone 3 includes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Isles of Scilly. Postcodes BT, JE, GY, IM, TR21-25
All products marked 'In Stock' will be dispatched with one of the below courier or Royal Mail depends on the size of the item.
Items dispatched via Interlink will be sent on their 'express 24' tracked service. This service provides a next working day delivery service to the majority of UK postcodes. There are exceptions to the next working day delivery service such as Northern Ireland and the highlands and islands of Scotland where delivery may take longer. Working days are classed as Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Items dispatched via Royal Mail will be sent with Royal Mail 24 & 48 service via a non-tracked method. Due to the nature of this distribution method, please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
Items dispatched via DPD are shipped using economy service from outside of the UK. This apply usually to the prams and travel systems which can be deliver directly from the manufacturer. If the packaging is damaged when courier arrives please check the contents before you sign for it. If you find the contents to be damaged, please do not accept delivery and report this to our customer services within 24h from delivery by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org who will decide on the best course of action to resolve this matter. Collection charges will apply if delivery is refused unless the product (not the packaging) is faulty/damaged (following verification at the service centre).
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. There is a possibility to ship outside the UK. Please contact us first with the delivery address and product reference.
Only part of my order has arrived?
If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please contact us by email to email@example.com with your order details.
We are happy to send items direct to your customer if you prefer, known as Drop Shipping. However the following conditions must apply.
- Each drop ship order must be placed as a separate order. You will be asked for your customers details when you checkout. Carriage costs will be recalculated when you place the order.
- We must have your customers name, address and a telephone number. Our couriers deliver from 8am to 5pm on the specified day. They cannot leave parcels without a signature.
- We check all items prior to despatch, but if the item is damaged or faulty we can only collect it from your address not your customers. You will have to get the item back to your address and then we can arrange collection. We cannot reimburse our carriage charges, even if an item is faulty, damaged or unsuitable.You will have to get the item back to your address and then we can arrange collection. We cannot reimburse our carriage charges, even if an item is faulty, damaged or unsuitable.We cannot accept returns of unsuitable goods.
- Drop shipping carriage is charged at different rates depends on product, whatever the amount of the order is, even if it is over our carriage paid threshold.
Dropship charges set up at the moment are as follow:
- £3.99 - for items up to 1kg (small accessories, toothbrushes, sheets etc.)
- £4.79 - 1-5kg (pillows, boosters etc)
- £8.99 - 5-15kg ( tricks, ride-ons, car seats, highchairs, cribs, mattresses etc)
- £19.99 - up to 30kg (all prams, furniture )
Orders can be delivered to mainland England, Wales and some parts of Scotland.
If your customer lives in Scotland, please contact us first with their postcode so that we can advise you if a higher charge is necessary.